Re: Source & Grammar

Uber Cracker proclaimed:
> Can i get the source code & Grammar of C & C++.

There is no "source code" of C and C++.  In fact, the concept of source
code for a language is meaningless.  What you are probably looking for is
the source code of a compiler for these languages.  Download the source
code for open source compilers for these languages like gcc / g++.

Thaths
--
Marge: Okay, but you've accomplished a lot!  You've made me very happy.
Homer: Oh, yeah, they'll put me on a stamp for that!