Re: pointers to functions

deepak2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx encoded :

>i have to write all functions in same statement seperated by comma. and the
>whole statement within brackets (). so passing them into another function
>as parameteres is not going to be useful.

Errr, you kinda lost me completely - like Sharad asked before - what is it that you want to do?

>lanuguage which i can use is C or C++
>i have to do it that way. the API says that.

If the API is well defined, then it is most probably in C. C++ is not frequently used <what a pity!> in defining API's and things of that sort.

   Madhu M Kurup /* Nemo Me Impune Lacessit */ madhu@xxxxxxxxxxx