Regarding different hash tables for TCP,

Hello All,
  I have read that the TCP protocol in Linux maintains 2 hash tables,
    i. TCP_BOUND_HASH
   ii. TCP_LISTENING_HASH

is it true?
If yes, I have read that the one TCP_LISTENING_HASH table contains the
pointer to the SOCK data structure which is that of the listening socket.
The SOCK data structure is linked to the TCP_LISTENING_HASH table during
the Listen system call.

Can any one please tell me why is TCP_BOUND_HASH table used, and what it
will be pointing to and when is it intialized?

I request you to please reply as soon as possible.

-Thanks,
Syed Khaleelulla.
Syed Khaleelulla,                        26, Hosur Main Road, Bommanhalli,
Software Engineer,                       Bangalore - 560068, India.
Wipro Global R&D,                        Tel: 91-80-5722293/6 Extn- 2203.
www.wipro.com.
The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company.