pcmcia_cs

2.4 has pcmcia-cs integrated into the kernel. from what i follow, the actual allocation of resources
is left to the cardmgr daemon. I am trying to netboot with an NFS-root my laptop, with my main
box acting as a BOOTP and NFS server. I _could_ make an initrd, to load up cardmgr, and then
mount my / over NFS, but is there anyway i can tell the kernel pcmcia to initialize my card, and
use the kernel's IP-Config? i'm stuck cuz my net card is a PCMCIA card. i cant manage to figure out
from the source, how to send any "config_opts" to the driver, thru the kernel command line. Plz.
enlighten me on this if anyone knows...

Nikhil.