Re: oracle on linux vs. oracle on NT/win

hi list
shridhar, this is soln. of Question.partII , if jdbc drivers are
available on linux , then i can connect to the database on linux/NT. but
the big question remains , namely , what is involved in writing these
drivers. no asking for any technicality , the overview ...

hope someone replies ....

Tia