Re:

ooooooooooh!
you break my heart.Somebody arrange for a bucket i hear somebody crying.May be

you are right afterall my dad's other name is Ratan Tata / bill gates.I never
gave an interview it's just that i got these four incampus offers by being
"average".
TIL,Infosys,satyam,TCS are average companies really.actually these kids could
try HALDIRAMs also.

thanx a lot
Pradeep K