Re: Linux Tinkerers, Researchers, Geeks, Programmers wanted ..

"narayan.iyer" proclaimed:
> *  If you are looking out for exciting openings in the Linux world.
>
> *  If you are familiar with the Kernel and would like to work to port
> Linux to new hardware, esp. one of those teeny-weeny computers which are
> out there in the market.
>
> COME WORK WITH US.

<snips>

Hi,

The rules of the Linux India mailing list require that posts of a
commercial nature (such as this one that you had posted) have the word
'COMMERCIAL' prefixed on the subject line.  Please respect these rules in
the future while posting commercial messages.

Failure to abide by this rule results in the guily party being banned from
posting to the Linux India Mailing lists.

Thanks.