Re: Browser

    Rohit> Okay, even if Lynx is good, it does NOT replace GUI
    Rohit> browsers. Lynx does not support Frames, it doesn't support
    Rohit> File-upload... It doesnt help in case of Java applets and
    Rohit> JavaScript, it ain't GUI!

You did not talk about w3m here ?

    Rohit> Netscape for Linux IS a memory hog, and there's no escaping
    Rohit> from this fact. Perhaps we'll have to wait for M$ to start
    Rohit> shiping IE for Linux ;)

I use either w3m or netscape on my box here. Crashes are rare !!

    Rohit> What's Mozilla btw? It's Netscape aka Mozilla afaik.  Type
    Rohit> about:mozilla in the Netscape Location bar and see for
    Rohit> yourself...

If that's what you think mozilla is , then you are wrong. Mozilla is
the open source version of netscape and it relativly less memory
hogging as compared to netscape. But it is still in beta, so use at
your own risk.
Thanks
Regards
        - Khader

P.S: This thread should either goto LIH or LIG. LIP is not the place for it.
--
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).

Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)                    http://www.sidcarter.com