Re: pointer to function

hi
that is the whole point , can anybody write a code that demonstrates a
function returning a pointer to itself ? so far i have not been able to do so
UMLK
this is not my original btw , original i think was in c/c++ programmer's
journal, and there also it was not a closed-end discussion , it was pretty
open-ended there also.

--
Rajeev Jha
available on : +91(20)5424301 Xtn: 1126