Re: C Server Pages (CSP) :)

On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 07:58:12AM +0530, Lakshmi Anand K. wrote:
> Hi,
>    Anybody to help me on writing a compiler that converts '.CSP' to C code?
> If it is given a PHP-like file, it should output the equivalent C CGI code.
> This is what I exactly mean:

If you don't mind this tool to be in java, you can take
http://jakarta.apache.org/ and reuse the jsp engine to do
what you're trying to do.

Other options include taking dhtml(Zope), php3 engines and scrubbing the
code a little bit.

	-Arun

PS: In reality, the cost of forking a new process nullifies the performance
advantage of using C.