Re: Flex help

>    Can anybody point me out flex documents. I need few more things apart
> from flex man pages. Also searching on google...

	THis may prove redundant, but have you looked at the Orielly's
"Yacc and Lex"?? It is available as an indian edition, and is pretty
thorough in its treatment of both yacc (and its variants - bison) and lex
(and its variants - flex, pc-lex etc.) and it is particularly invaluable
for the depth in which it treats the differences between various
implementations of these tools..

	HTH,
	Kedar.
Kedar N. Patankar.
Senior Software Engineer.
ishoni Networks
...Broadband for everyone
http://www.ishoni.com
email - kedar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +91-80-2292125 (Work)
Fax: +91-80-2995545 (Work)
Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you.
They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.