Re: KDE Problem

    Arun> KDE2 konsole has an "interesting" paradigm - they have one
    Arun> terminal window and many shells within that. You can switch
    Arun> between them using a taskbar (much like the windows task
    Arun> bar). I didn't like it at first, because I'm too used to the
    Arun> multi window paradigm. But it might be useful for those who
    Arun> run a number of vi sessions in parallel and don't want to
    Arun> switch windows etc.

Hi Arun,
I didn't get you here. Could you elaborate it a little bit more .
I mean the "multi window paradigm".
Thanks
Regards
        - Khader
--
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).

Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)                    http://www.sidcarter.com