SUBJECT: Off Topic - cool job offer

Dear fellow Linux-dudes,
this is to inform you, that my company in Bangalore
has currently some job openings in the field of Linux
and Open Source developement.
Baba9 is an e-commerce solution provider. We have
a lot of interesting projects and the team is REALLY
cool.
Regards

Siva

Check out the original posting:

JOB OFFERS

At Baba9 Web Software Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore we are
dedicated to creating complex program and design
solutions in the field of e-commerce. Our main
customer
is one of Europe's most successful companies in the
cyber trade.Currently we have openings for:

WEB DEVELOPERS
at least 6 months practical work experience. Familiar
with Linux-OS. Sound PHP (or Perl) and MySQL hands-on-
experience.

and

SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS
expert knowledge, at least 12 months practical work
experience with Linux based servers & networks.
Primary & secondary DNS, MX records. Unix Shell-
or C/C++ - programming, heterogeneous networks
(Samba).
Qmail-Sendmail, Imap-POP3. HTML . Apache. MySQL.

To apply, please fill in our online-application form
at:
http://www.netzmarkt.de/baba9
or
http://www.baba9.com