RE: Linux Books

--- Kedar Patankar <kedar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > What about Programming in X
> > any good books on that subject
>
> 	If you are looking for generic X programming, then
> there is one
> good book by Nabajyoti Barkakatti ( I think Prentice
> Hall, not sure). If

this book is good, but i dont think raw X is useful
these days, unless in some specific conditions. I was
confined to use it, for GLX, but after GtkGLArea came
up, i think gtk is the way to go. "Beginning Linux
Programming" - this book discusses gtk too. i think
this book covers it all on Linux programming.

Nikhil.