From: Binand Raj S. [mailto:binand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 11:47 PM
To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LIP] Regarding timezone settings

vani forced the electrons to say:
> 	I want to how can i set/change the time zone of my system. Is
> there any library function to accomplish this?

man settimeofday

Binand

--
The prompt for all occasions:
export PS1="F:\$(pwd | tr '/[a-z]' '\134\134[A-Z]')> "

LIP is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss technical programming related issues about Linux.  If
your messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.