Re: missing header files in c for socket programming

Hi,

prince mavi typed:
> i use win95
> so can i still borrow files from www.gnu.org

You mean you are trying to compile a linux application under win95?
Not possible unless you do some major hacking with the code to get it
to work. IIRC, there is something called Cygnus which provides a
Unix-like environment, though I'm not sure about this.

The easiest way out of this problem is to compile it under linux! :-)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -