Re: [linux-delhi] lynx and pdf

You caught me:)
The ee in the second line should not have been there... my mistake!

ee  is electric eyes... an image viewer, so for viewing jpegs and gif's
it's fine.
The line for pdf should be:

VIEWER:application/pdf:xpdf %s:XWINDOWS

Rohit

--
insecurity, n.:
	Finding out that you've mispronounced for years one of your

	Realizing halfway through a joke that you're telling it to
	the person who told it to you.
       R o h i t   R o m e h a r s h a n   S i n g h
                    http://www.rohit.cx
     WORK:rohitsingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PLAY:rohit@xxxxxxxx