Re: Support for Servlet by Apache Web Server

Jakarta-Tomcat supports Servlets and JSP's. I've configured it on Apache
1.3
So does the Java Webserver, now a part of JSWDK
you can get Jakarta-Tomcat from http://jakarta.apache.org

Rohit

--
Did you hear that two rabbits escaped from the zoo and so far they have
only recaptured 116 of them?