Re: Passing arrays in C

Hi

 Yes I agree more than 100%. But it's all about choice. I suggested one of
the methods possible. It's upto the programer to decide which method to
employ and why. I even recognise that my method is not a recommended one.
But i like it. I use it for upto 2 dimensional array. It works(no great
thing!) and I feel easy manipulating it..

 No offense friend..

 Bye
  Shridhar