Re: ctags and emacs

    Arun> On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 01:55:20AM +0530, Syed Khader Vali
    Arun> wrote:
    >> be great if someone could gimme their customized ctags dot
    >> files :-)

    Arun> Are you sure you want to use ctags and not etags ?

Hi,
Well, I dunno what's the difference between ctags and etags first.
Second, I have installed exuberant-ctags on muh system ( I guess that
must be etags ). So If I am getting two for one, what else would I
want ? :-) Anyway if etags is the way to go, then I will have it.
BTW man ctags says "etags, ctags - generate tag file for Emacs, vi",
so I guess I have both ctags and etags installed. Now for the
directions and dot files :-) and some comprehensible explanation about
[ec]tags :-)
Thanks
Regards
        - Khader
--
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).

Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)                    http://www.sidcarter.com