Query about cvs...

Hi all,

	Does anyone here know how to put a label (tag) on a branch in CVS?
e.g. I have a module called foo, and I make release 1.0 of foo. Now I
continue development on foo and am in flux for 1.1.
	I also have patches for 1.0 of foo, and they are on a branch
foo_patches_1_0. But I can have several releases of the patches
themselves.
	In essence how do I tag foo_patches_1_0_rel1, foo_patches_1_0_rel2
etc on the foo_patches_1_0 branch?
	I have read info cvs, and molli's cvs manual.

	Regards,
	Kedar.

Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you.
They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.