[LI] How to record/log events ?

Hi there,

  I have installed linux proxy server to give internet access to 50
win95 client machines. I want to see / store record of the Internet
sites they are accessing through linux server.
 I have Vsat leased connectivity. Linux server contains two network
card. One is connected to internet and other is connected to intranet. I
am currently using redhat 5.2. Please give me a solution.
Thank you.

ARIS