Re: [LI] Mailer

    >>> "Shourya" == Shourya Sarcar <sarcar@xxxxxxxx> writes:
    Shourya> Could listers suggest me a mailer with the following
    Shourya> properties o X based o mbox format compliance o address
    Shourya> book facility o pop account access facility

    Manoj>         This may seem arcane, but Emacs + BBDB + VM has
    Manoj> been most satifactory. Add in Gnus for mailing lists and
    Manoj> news, you have a system whose power is unmatched (adaptive,
    Manoj> self teaching score files, anyone? automatic article
    Manoj> washing that can optionally reformat, get rid of pgp/gpg
    Manoj> junk [hidden behind clockable buttons], and much more)

Yeah, That's right !! Cool Combination !!
And I use the filtering also in this to seperate mail messages to folders ( something similar to procmail )
and it has the address book facility, a mini-shell and an editor and a mini file manager and what not !!
All from withing emacs !!
Boy, No wonder Emacs is a beauty !!
The only thing that remains from emacs is being able to watch my TV using GGI ;-)
BTW I use the console version with framebuffer on a 1024x768 resolution. Kewl !!
Now, I am very much worried about the uptime of my Emacs window now ;-)
Regards
	Khader

P.S: Manoj the dot.vm that ships with vm is your .vm file right ??
     or rather yours ??