[LI] Setting default resolution of X

Hi,

I have changed my /etc/X11/XF86Config file.

In the screen section I have added some more resolutions so that I can view
Video CD's in Full screen mode using less resolution.

The screen section entry is as follows :

Modes       "320x240" "640x480" "800x600" "1024x768"

Now whenever I start X it starts at "320x240" resolution and I have to press
ctrl+alt+- key combination to change the resolution to "1024x768".

Is there anyway I can tell X to start the default display at 1024x768
resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card
?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan