[LI] Re: Linux India Digest V1 #553

Hi there,
Well, first a suggestion for you !!! Do not post the whole &*(^@#%&#&%
digest in your reply !! That would be a much better thing !!
And secondly if you want to break the digest into seperated mails, use Emacs
on Linux or emacs on NT ( yes, it is available on winduhs also ). and
that should make your life easier.
You want convenience for yourself and give a damn about others !!
No, wonder you are a winduhs user !!!! (NT)
I think it's time everybody on this list using winduhs must be banned ;-)
What say guys ?? ;-)
( A suggestion that would do everyone good ;-) That way even KD will be flushed ;-)
Until KD comes back to linux ;-)
Anyway I hope Mr.Salil you have understood the plight!!
Wait till you get your whole mail in your own digest and you will understand how it was !!
	Khader

    salil> I have a sujjestion for the organisers of this dijest. The
    salil> contents column can be made with HTML links.  Then the
    salil> search in this mail will be easy

    salil>                                             Love Salil

<snip one freaking big &*^#*%^*#% mail containing the hole digest >