[LI] Beautified my Code Successfully - Thanks

Hi,

My sincere thanks to all of those who have responded to my query on how
to beautify my C code and yes for the coffee and tea too.  In the
process I learnt some things.  So I just thought of summarising all of
them in this mail.  The indent program is really good and does a pretty
good job.  Also I tried the xemacs editor which is also very helpful.  I
found the cb to be inadequate.

Finally I recommend indent for doing the formatting and for getting a
good print of it I found one very good utility a2ps with all its hazaar
styles catering to everybody's needs.  More information on this can be
had from the following link

 http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps

So indent + a2ps satisfied me.

Regards