RE: [LI] New Celeron 433

Hi

That means that the AGP card and Sound card are both built on the M/B
itself (just as your on board IDE controller). So you do not have to
buy and plug them separately.

I have also heard of All In One M/Bs which have AGP card, Sound card,
Ethernet card and even 56K MODEM integrated on it and it supports
Celeron / PII / PIII upto 500 MHz. Does anybody know about it? Is it
Linux compatible? It is widely available in Mumbai. I don't know about
other cities.

Regards
Urmil Parikh