[LI] Software forInteractive telephony

Hi friends,

I am looking for any s/w for interactive telephony where on connecting to a
remote system through a telephone call one can access databases and retrieve
info under Linux. I know a few  under VB under windows. It is similar to
Citibank's telebanking etc or Rly reservation inquiry etc. Any pointers will
be very helpful.

Also is there any equivalent s/w to Dragon under linux. URL's pointing to
these sites please, also I would like to know if any one has been working or
have any ready made solutions on the above lines please write with details.

Yoganand Goteti
Anaggha Technologies<>Wye Enterprises
# 4, Fifth Street Nandanam Extension
Chennai 600 035