[LI] OMNIS HOWTO Required...

Dear linuxer,
    Last few days I am trying to do some thing with OMNIS Studio. At first
look it is really great, as it is running under Linux. A machine with 32mb
RAM and 200MHz is enough for development env. in OMNIS. The total concept of
development is something new out here.
    If u r eXperienced with VB6 and try to port your knowledge here; sorry U
will be disappointed. OMNIS have it's own novelty.
    I want to keep contact with some person who are working in OMNIS Studio
<doing development work>, and willing to join me (in net only). :-)
I have following questions:
1)    How to access ODBC (of NT box in network running ORACLE-8i) from
OMNIS Studio of LINUX Box.
2)    Here making library is enough, how can I track all other link library
<no way to do "make dep" here??>
3)    Here i am using dataBase linking manually, but when i will port that
apps to other box then how to re-established the required links in here.
4)    Still i am confined within local apps, how can i build web-apps
through it??

I have gone through Docu of OMNIS, it will be better for me to have direct
human HELP rather that docu help. I like CHAT/mail,

for mail: <saugatac@xxxxxxxx>
for chat: <use XCHAT-GNOME/ [xchat irc] at irc.xchat.org catch me as
"linuxer100">

buy now,
Saugata

ps: my interest just as an expedition in Linux development Raid tools,
nothing profit oriented.