Re: [LI] strange error!!

Hi,
	Why not try this trick on the server:
  1. stop the portmapper, stop the nfs daemons.
  2. first restart the portmapper, then restart the nfs daemons

       The error message which you described can occur if the portmapper
dies due to some reason and is restarted again but the nfs daemons are
not stopped and restarted. I have observed this on Linux.

							pramode.