Re: [LI] ipop3 not found

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, thus spake diffs@xxxxxxxx:

>     I'm trying to enable ipop3 in my server. Much to my surprise I
> don't seem t

It is there in the RedHat cd - in the RPMS directory.  Or search
rpmfind.net for it.

>     email : diffs+AEA-vsnl.com

Turn off UTF-8 in your mailer.  Are you using Outlook by any chance?
(Dunno, I get the digest, which strips all headers)  There you can adjust
the charset and encoding in tools/options.  Use no encoding and plain text
messages.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx