Pankaj Mathur
From: Arun Sharma <adsharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In our office we use Microsoft Exchange Server for office e-mail. Is >there a Linux version for MS Exchange client???
To date, I'm not aware of any MS software that runs on Linux. You can
configure the exchange server to speak IMAP and then use one of the
many Linux clients which can speak IMAP.
       -Arun