Re: [LI] Bringing some style to my C code - How?

"S.Thirumani" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anybody in the list enlighten me of any application that  I can use
> to format and bring some style to my C code.  Basically I want the C
> code print out to look pretty and quickly readable.
> Thanks
> Thiru

indent may do the job. From the man page:
	"The indent program can be used  to  make  code  easier  to
  	read.It can also convert from one style of writing C to another.

       	indent understands a substantial amount about  the  syntax
       	of  C,  but  it  also attempts to cope with incomplete and
       	misformed syntax."

HTH,
shibajyoti