article !!! :-)

ciao,
Amit

"Arun Jayaprakash" <arun_jayaprakash@xxxxxxxxx> on 01/25/2000 07:32:37 PM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 To:      linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 cc:      (bcc: Amit Kucheria/LTITLVSH)

 Subject: [LI] Networking in Linux

Hi,

I have two PCs that I want to network. Let's call them PC1 and
PC2. I want to make PC1 the server and let PC2 function as a
diskless node (that one just lost it's hard drive).

So how do I go about doing this? I found an article in Dec PCQ
about diskless nodes in Linux but it doesn't mention creating one
from scratch (or does it?)

Help and tips will be greatly appreciated (I know you people will not
let me down. Heh heh)

Bye,
Arun.