Re: [LI] C/C++ news groups

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Venu used an e-pen to say :
>*>Hi all:
>*>
>*>    Where can I get the best news groups for C and C++ on Linux.
>*>
>*>Regards
>*>Venu

Hi Venu !
AFAIK,
	There is no special C / C++ newsgroup for Linux. Probably becos
there is no C / C++ "for" Linux. Download the newsgroup list from the
vsnl server.. news.vsnl.net.in and join the comp.languages.{c,c++} for
general discs.The people at CLC are great and they will cater to your
specific queries.. but you might incur collective wrath if you ask
something like "How do I draw a red circle in Linux ?" For such
questions, I guess LI is the place to haunt :)

Shourya
Shourya Sarcar 	       <sarcar@xxxxxxxx>  <Tel:91-033-4710477>
Department of Computer Science and Engineering Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

All the world's a stage..
And I am acting tonight
C - the difference : http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html