Re: [LI] samba server

Hi Ralhan:

   I don't how we can see a system form another, but we can access the samba
server with the listen name as

Ex: Let the Samba server is running with protocal 'tcp 1313 ' on a system1
which is having the IP address of 192.100.100.120.
And you want to access/ connect to the Samba server on system1 through
systems2, then the connect or listan name is

tcp 192.100.100.120 1313.

I am not sure to what extent it helps you.

Regards
Venu