Re: [LI] Database to html convertor

What is the database used to store the data ? Some databases like
PostgreSQL has an HTML output mode when
querrying. You can directly display them on a webpage.
Otherwise you might be interested in many alternatives by searching at
www.justlinux.com besides the
soln. provided by anand.

HTH
-swaps

hi
use perl / php or any other server side tool (asp , coldfusion etc ) to
query the db and print it out as html ..
Hope this helps
Anand

Yesterday owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said