Re: [LI] PLS! LEAVE LINUX ALONE PC WORLD!! STICK TO WIN

I also had the same problem with PCWORLD CD.
I agree that we should not say that the magazine should stay away from
linux.
But at the same time I don't agree with the contention that the magazine
has given a gift horse. Because all the magazines giving a CD charge
the same price. At least I think a reputed magazine should respond to
the problem
being referred to them either individually or at their web page. I
visited their website if any info is there. I found none. To err is
human. But it should be admitted and corrected. Even after 23 days,
there was no mention of these in their site and also they didn't respond
to my mail neither auto nor manually. Hence as a reader of a magazine, I
hope, one can expect improvements.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA