Re [LI] HP Deskjet 610C printer & Linux

Hi,

In fact I think that gamma settings is the problem, because I had
already tried setting 24bit print mode in printtool but the
colour printout still had got blackishness to it. In windows it is
true colour.

How to adjust the gamma settings ?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Hi
> 	You have to adjust the gamma settings for your printer driver
> (ghostscript) for proper outputs. hpdj and cdjcolor drivers have a low
> default gamma setting. Also printouts are much better on glossy paper.

Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.
Langston Hughes