Re: [LI] Re: Ishmail client problem

> <donning asbestos underwear>
> Yeah, if it got any better, it would be almost as powerful as
> Pine+fetchmail+procmail, which is the most powerful e-mail solution in the
> Universe! ;-)
> </asbestos underwear>
> Sorry, couldn't resist that one! ;-)

And I can't resist this one. So far as underwears are concerned, do not
wear these to bed Atul. Mutt, seems pretty much the better solution in
the past and future of the whole universe, relativistically speaking.

MUTT MUTT MUTT... So far as pine is concerned, someone has inserted it
somewhere
with an apple already!

[drives away on his bike, full throttle]