[LI] Changing the From: field.

I finally got email working on my RHL 6.1 box. I have multiple pop accounts.

1. How do I change the From: field in Pine and Mutt when I am writing a new
message ?

2. I can't find my .muttrc file, there is a sample .muttrc file. How do I
create one ? Doesn't it get automatically created like .pinerc ?

3. I use wvdial. My internet connection does not cut off even after
"killall -9 wvdial" though the console shows 'Killed' for wvdial.

Thanx,

Sharukh.