Re: [LI] Web browsers other than Netscape

Hi,

You can save html pages or images to disk using KFM by dragging the
links in one more KFM window. Simple :-)

A very good browser, but only thing lacking is you cannot disable
pictures here. I hope in KDE2 there will be this option.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.
Langston Hughes