[LI] Kernel 2.2.14 options

I was browsing the 2.2.14 patch to Linux, when I came across these
options which completely freaked me out:

+CONFIG_ARCH_S390
+  Select this option, if you want to run the Kernel on one of IBM's
+  mainframes of the S/390 generation. You should have installed the
+  s390-compiler released by IBM (based on gcc-2.95.1) before.

+CONFIG_IPL_RDR
+  Select this option if you want to IPL the image from a real
+  card reader. Maybe you still got one and want to try. We didn't
+  test.