Re: [LI] PLS! LEAVE LINUX ALONE PC WORLD!! STICK TO WIN

On 24 Jan 2000, Pankaj Mathur wrote:

> SO there is some more PCQuest bashing going on - I think we already
> came to fist n blows....and some guys on the verge of being kicked out
> of the list just few days back.

Hello hello hello!

There seems to be some serious confusion going on here. PCQ is not
involved in all this - *PC World* distributed Corel Linux, not PCQ!

Everyone, get your facts or typing right!

Atul

p.s. If someone get me a PC World Corel Linux CD (I tried the news stands,
but couldn't find a copy of the issue), I could have a look at it and try
and find out what the problem is. I have had no problems installing Corel
Linux that I downloaded.