[LI] World Clock

Has anyone come across a decent world clock program for Linux? I
constantly need to keep track of what time it is in which part of the
world. Under Windows I used to use Earthtime, but can't seem to find
anything under Linux. Kworldwatch is not the right tool because I have to
move the cursor to the spot I am interested in, and it seems to be wildly
inaccurate too.

Ideally, what I am would like is a bar with name of city and current
date/time there shown against it.

Atul