Re: [LI] PLS! LEAVE LINUX ALONE PC WORLD!! STICK TO WIN

Hi all,
	I've experienced the same problems with the corel linux CD. The
floppy is not accessed, I tried manually from *PURE DOS* still nothing, I
even tried writing the image manually to a floppy using the rawrite
provided by PCQ - here the image is obviously written, but the floppy is
not a boot floppy aka problem with image as well!!!

	Also I noticed that the cd's contents (like man pages
etc) are all binary files - so I feel it could be a local problem with me
and ritesh (aka CD problem). Could someone kindly verify if all the
supposedly text files in the cd are all *ACTUALLY* text files...

With even more *HATE* AND *DISGUST* ... Narain.