Re: [LI] This one is for one Debian lover on the list....

Hi there,
Firstly, I am not the only Debian Lover on this list. ( Hint: Shanu is
another ;-)
Well, first a  story ( Correct me If I am wrong thaths or Shanu or Manoj )
next.
Bruce Perens who is the one of the main architects behind Debian works for
Pixar ( the ones who created
Toy Story ) and hence the names of the Debain versions are named after the
characters from the same movie.
Like Sid ( Hmmm, Now it looks like they copied my name ;-), Hamm, Slink and
potato and the latest unstable one
which is going to be woody.  The one I am presently using is a mix of
potato and woody ( don't ask the recipe ;-)
the version of potato is 2.2 and hence the potato in my signature. ;-)
So that is what is the relation between Me, Debian and Potato ;-)
HTH
Regards
     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.4 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

"Pankaj Mathur" <matsulsan@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/22/2000 06:14:17 PM

Sorry folks.. this one is off topic but I can't hold it any longer.
Your signature has aroused my curiosity ever since I joined the list.
Please
excuse my naiveness of asking you that what is it between you, Debian and
Potato. Be sure to include the potato part in your answer.
Hoping for an answere and not to be flamed.