Re: A suggestion [was re: [LI] Programmers]

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, thus spake Syed Khader Vali:

> Suresh, this has been under discussion on the LIG and was also
> announced on LI that there was a discussion going about regarding
> this. Maybe you want to talk on LIG about this ??

High bandwidth, sort of :(  I'll respond to any posts on LI (to which am
subscribing to the digest only)

Re your other suggestion re .sig - that's not what I talk about all the
time, except when someone has a security problem - say Dr.SK Singh here :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx