[LI] Ishmail client problem

Hi Suresh,

Ishmail is using something called popclient to download mail from
POP3 server. What is this popclient and where can I get it. Any ideas
?

Basically I am searching for a reliable and easy to use X based email
client for my home use on Linux.

Kmail is good but it has got its own problems. If your messages
exceed say 100 in one of the mailboxes then in Kmail it shows as
unknown for some emails resulting in deletion of those mails.

Netscape email client is memory hog and too buggy, so I don't want to
use it.

Ishmail looks to be good. Let's see. When I completely finish
configuring Ishmail. I will post a How-to on my website.

 --  Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.
Langston Hughes