Re: Re[2]: [LI] sendmail and Ishmail, difference between IMAP,POP3,SMTP

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:

> I have changed that to /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -oi -oem -f
> rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It must not wrap.  See to it.  It works perfectly in mutt, and sendmail is
sendmail, so I don't see why it shd not work for your Ishmail.

> I think I will have to create a account rfowkar and change by domain
> name to goa1.dot.net.in instead of com as suggested by you. But I

Try that :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx